- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- 1 Large Mango, chopped finely
- 1 red onion, chopped finely
- 1 jalepano pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- Juice of 3 limes or lemons
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro
- A dash of salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients together and enjoy!
NotesFound this in the newspaper paired with skirt steak tostadas! DELICIOUS!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
NFPG Recipe Collection
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More