- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 (6-inch-square) matzos
- 1 pound cottage cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 7 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped (2 ounces)
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Soak matzos in cold water until slightly softened, 1 to 2 minutes. Drain on a rack.
- Stir together cottage cheese, eggs, 6 tablespoons sugar, cinnamon, pecans and raisins.
- Coat bottom and sides of an 8-inch square baking dish or pan with half of butter.
- Put 1 matzo in dish and spread half of cottage-cheese mixture over it. Top with another matzo and remaining cottage-cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining matzo, brush with remaining butter, and sprinkle with remaining tablespoon sugar.
- Bake pudding in middle of oven until golden, puffed and set, about 1 hour. Cut into squares and serve pudding warm
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More