- Cooking Time: 3–5
- Servings: 10 medium cakes
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp butter
- Mix and sift flour, salt, baking powder and sugar.
- Add milk, egg, and butter.
- Mix well.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle.
- When puffed full of bubbles and cooked on edges, turn and cook on the other side.
NotesDid you know that to have a slimmer waist you should not skip breakfast? Eat a breakfast to get you started for the day with high fiber cereal, whole grain bread or fruit, then bite into a pickle or lemon to curb your appetite. Brush your teeth. Post a list of things on the fridge of projects to do, and then tackle them and your cravings for food will diminish. Use a smaller plate and serve smaller portions!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More