- Cooking Time: 18-20
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package yellow cake mix with pudding in mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temp
- 1 egg
- 1 cup ground pecans
- 36 milk chocolate hershey kisses
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- Beat half of cake mix and butter in large bowl with electric mixer at high speed until light. Add egg and remaining cake mix; beat at medium speed just until dough forms. Add pecans; beat just until well blended.
- Shape rounded tablespoonful dough around each kiss, making sure kiss is completely covered. Place cookies 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until firm and just beginning to turn golden brown. Let cookies stand on cookie sheets 10 minutes. Transfer to wax paper; dust with powdered sugar.
NotesThis is from my favorite desert cookbook, and to tell you the truth, it's a kid's cookbook!!!
People beg me to make these cookies all the time. They are a big hit. Don't be thrown off by the packaged cake mix, these are one-of-a-kind cookies!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More