- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds sliced red bliss potatoes -- washed, skins on
- 2 Tbls salt
- 1 Tbl olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 1 cup Hood Low Fat Sour Cream
- 2 Tbls minced scallions
- 2 Tbls Hood 1% Low Fat Milk
- 2 Tbls seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 Tbls Parmesan cheese
- Pan spray
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Bring 3 quarts of water and 2 Tbls salt to a boil on top of the stove.
- Coat a 9" x 13" baking pan with pan spray.
- Cut the red bliss potatoes into 1/4 inch slices. Blanch in the boiling water for 5 minutes. Strain well. Cool in cold water; drain again. Place dry potatoes in bowl. Toss with olive oil and add salt and pepper to taste. Mix together the sour cream, scallions, milk and onion soup mix. Add to the potatoes and toss to coat. Layer in prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the top with the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Bake 30 minutes.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Carl’s Cabbage Cream Pie
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Banana CakeSee More