- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 c. bite-size corn square cereal
- 4 c. bite-size rice square cereal
- 2 c. pretzel knots
- 1 c. sliced almonds
- ¾ c. packed brown sugar
- 6 Tbs. butter
- 3 Tbs. light-colored corn syrup
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- 1 c. dried cranberries, blueberries, or cherries
- In a large roasting pan combine corn cereal, rice cereal, pretzels, and almonds; set aside. In a medium sauce pan combine brown sugar, butter, and corn syrup. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils.
- Continue boiling at a moderate, steady rate, without stirring, for 5 minutes more.
- Remove saucepan from heat; stir in baking soda. Pour over cereal mixture; stir gently to coat. Bake at 300° for 15 minutes; stir cereal mixture and bake 5 minutes more.
- Remove from oven; stir in dried fruit.
- Spread on a large piece of buttered foil to cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More