- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1 (8 oz.) can green peas, drained (I used sweet and 15 ounce can)
- 1 (8 oz.) can corn, drained (I used sweet and 15 ounce can)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet of medium heat.
- Add onion and cook 2 minutes. Add peppers and cook for 3 more minutes or until the vegetables are tender and lightly browned.
- Stir in peas, corn and salt and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, about 4-5 minutes or until heated through.
NotesYummy, Yum, Yum! This veggie dish is sooooo good! Easy to throw together and makes a perfect side dish! Very flavorful and delish! I used sweet peas and sweet corn in this and 15 ounce cans of each.
Babette's Test Kitchen
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More