- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryYummy, Yum, Yum! This veggie dish is sooooo good! Easy to throw together and makes a perfect side dish! Very flavorful and delish! I used sweet peas and sweet corn in this and 15 ounce cans of each.
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1 (8 oz.) can green peas, drained (I used sweet and 15 ounce can)
- 1 (8 oz.) can corn, drained (I used sweet and 15 ounce can)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet of medium heat.
- Add onion and cook 2 minutes. Add peppers and cook for 3 more minutes or until the vegetables are tender and lightly browned.
- Stir in peas, corn and salt and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, about 4-5 minutes or until heated through.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Official "Burnt" Movie CookbookSee More
BROWNIE CUPCAKES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
Chocolate Chia Protein-Pudding
Bagel PizzaSee More