- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1 (8 oz.) can green peas, drained (I used sweet and 15 ounce can)
- 1 (8 oz.) can corn, drained (I used sweet and 15 ounce can)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet of medium heat.
- Add onion and cook 2 minutes. Add peppers and cook for 3 more minutes or until the vegetables are tender and lightly browned.
- Stir in peas, corn and salt and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, about 4-5 minutes or until heated through.
NotesYummy, Yum, Yum! This veggie dish is sooooo good! Easy to throw together and makes a perfect side dish! Very flavorful and delish! I used sweet peas and sweet corn in this and 15 ounce cans of each.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Rocky Road Ice CreamSee More