- Cooking Time: 40-60
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. broad noodles
- * 6 eggs
- * 4 TBSP margarine, melted
- * 1/2 cup sugar
- * 1 8-oz. can crushed pineapple with juice
- * 1 tsp vanilla
- * 1 tsp cinnamon
- * Vegetable oil
- * Pineapple rings
- * Maraschino cherries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Parboil the noodles in salted water. Rinse and drain.
- Combine the eggs and margarine. Beat well. Add the sugar, crushed pineapple and juice, vanilla, and cinnamon. Mix well. Add the noodles.
- Grease a 9" x 13" baking dish with vegetable oil. Pour in the kugel. Place pineapple rings on top with a cherry in the middle of each ring.
- Bake 40-60 minutes, until golden.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More