- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup light spelt flour, spooned and leveled [feel free to sub any sort of flour for spelt, but remove 2 T from the cup to make up for the difference in flour quality]
- 1 1/2 t smoked [or not] paprika
- 1 t coarse sea salt
- 1 T light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup sweet potato purée, lightly packed
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- preheat your oven to 375F.
- in your stand mixer, combine flour, paprika, salt, sugar. [if you don't have a stand mixer, fear not! just use the muscles your mama gave you.]
- add sweet potato, mix well. add olive oil and mix until dough forms.
- remove from bowl, roll out on clean surface to about 1/4-inch thickness. use whatever cookie cutter shape you like [I used a 1 1/2-inch cutter, the smallest one of these], until you run out of dough. as usual, the thinner you rule the dough out, the crispier the crackers: just be sure to keep an eye on them as they might need to bake for a shorter amount of time. and of course, the total number of crackers will increase from the 36 I mention above.
- bake for 12 minutes or until set and lightly brown. let cool on a rack.
- (taken from havecakewilltravel.com)
Notes(taken from havecakewilltravel.com)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Foodie BabySee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More