- Cooking Time: 45 min
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 4 sweet potatoes, boiled, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 apples, cored, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1-2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Arrange a layer of sliced sweet potatoes in greased one-quart baking dish.
- Dot with butter; sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Arrange a layer of apple slices on top; continue layering until all ingredients are used.
- Combine water and juices; sprinkle over top.
- Cover and bake at 400º for 45 minutes or until apples are tender.
NotesAnother way to prepare sweet potatoes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More