- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
BackstoryThis is served at every family gathering! I often bring this to dinners! Love this stuff!
- 3-cans (15 oz. each) sweet potatoes, drained
- 1/4-c. butter or margarine, melted
- 1-tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1-tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4-tsp. ground nutmeg
- 3-c. Miniature Marshmallows
- Heat oven to 350°F. Beat potatoes, butter and spices with mixer until blended. Spoon into 1-1/2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; top with marshmallows. Bake 15 to 20 min. or until potato mixture is heated through and marshmallows are lightly browned.