- Cooking Time: 15 min
- Servings: 4-10
- Preparation Time: 30 min
BackstoryI am so glad Jason introduced this into my life! Very successful in potlucks!
- 6-10 Sweet Potatoes or Yams
- 3 Tbsp. ~40 grams Coconut oil
- 1 lb. 460 grams Ground Sausage
- 1 cup 148 grams Blueberries, fresh or frozen’
- 1 Egg
- Cut your sweet potatoes in half and bake at 350 degrees on 2 baking trays with melted coconut oil. After 25-30 minutes they should be soft enough to scoop. Leave some sweet potato in to keep the structure. Save the soft sweet potato for another dish/meal.
- In a skillet cook the sausage, I like to flatten into a giant circle, brown once side, flip and break into smaller pieces with the side of the metal spatula. Once mostly cooked add frozen blueberries until cooked, then remove from heat, stir in beaten egg and scoop into boats. Cook for 15 minutes at 350 degrees. ENJOY.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
It's all about that protein
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
All American Sloppy Joes
Crab With Ginger And Scallions
BLT SandwichSee More