- Cooking Time: 15 min
- Servings: 4-10
- Preparation Time: 30 min
- 6-10 Sweet Potatoes or Yams
- 3 Tbsp. ~40 grams Coconut oil
- 1 lb. 460 grams Ground Sausage
- 1 cup 148 grams Blueberries, fresh or frozen’
- 1 Egg
- Cut your sweet potatoes in half and bake at 350 degrees on 2 baking trays with melted coconut oil. After 25-30 minutes they should be soft enough to scoop. Leave some sweet potato in to keep the structure. Save the soft sweet potato for another dish/meal.
- In a skillet cook the sausage, I like to flatten into a giant circle, brown once side, flip and break into smaller pieces with the side of the metal spatula. Once mostly cooked add frozen blueberries until cooked, then remove from heat, stir in beaten egg and scoop into boats. Cook for 15 minutes at 350 degrees. ENJOY.
NotesI am so glad Jason introduced this into my life! Very successful in potlucks!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More