- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 5-6
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 1/2 C shredded sweet potatoes
- 1 C shredded apples
- 1/2 C shredded carrots
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp curry, optional
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, also optional
- 2 tsp olive oil, to grease griddle
- 1. Shred all of your produce. A food processor is best. You can also use a cheese grater, it just takes a little longer.
- 2. Mix everything except oil.
- 3. Heat griddle or skillet, add oil.
- 4. Put mixture on hot griddle, allow mix to get brown on one side before trying to "flip" it with a spatula. Do not over stir or you will get sweet potato mush.
- 5. Cook until your potatoes are soft and hash is browned to your taste.
- 6. Eat. Om nom.
NotesThis is an awesome recipe for breakfast. There are few really good breakfast recipes for folks on the 24 day challenge.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More