- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 5-6
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 1/2 C shredded sweet potatoes
- 1 C shredded apples
- 1/2 C shredded carrots
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp curry, optional
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, also optional
- 2 tsp olive oil, to grease griddle
- 1. Shred all of your produce. A food processor is best. You can also use a cheese grater, it just takes a little longer.
- 2. Mix everything except oil.
- 3. Heat griddle or skillet, add oil.
- 4. Put mixture on hot griddle, allow mix to get brown on one side before trying to "flip" it with a spatula. Do not over stir or you will get sweet potato mush.
- 5. Cook until your potatoes are soft and hash is browned to your taste.
- 6. Eat. Om nom.
NotesThis is an awesome recipe for breakfast. There are few really good breakfast recipes for folks on the 24 day challenge.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More