- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups sweet potatoes, cooked and mashed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 stick butter
- 1 smal can crushed pineapple
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Pour into a wellbuttered pan or baking dish, then add the topping.
- Mix topping ingredients into a small bowl. Pour topping mixture over potato mixture. Bake in 350 degree oven for 35-40 minutes until brown and bubbly.
NotesI received this recipe from someone at work about 20 years ago and it is always requested for Thanksgiving. It's like dessert for your main course.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
NFPG Recipe Collection
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More