- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups sweet potatoes, cooked and mashed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 stick butter
- 1 smal can crushed pineapple
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Pour into a wellbuttered pan or baking dish, then add the topping.
- Mix topping ingredients into a small bowl. Pour topping mixture over potato mixture. Bake in 350 degree oven for 35-40 minutes until brown and bubbly.
NotesI received this recipe from someone at work about 20 years ago and it is always requested for Thanksgiving. It's like dessert for your main course.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More