- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups sweet potatoes, cooked and mashed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 stick butter
- 1 smal can crushed pineapple
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Pour into a wellbuttered pan or baking dish, then add the topping.
- Mix topping ingredients into a small bowl. Pour topping mixture over potato mixture. Bake in 350 degree oven for 35-40 minutes until brown and bubbly.
NotesI received this recipe from someone at work about 20 years ago and it is always requested for Thanksgiving. It's like dessert for your main course.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cooking with Sabra
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More