- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 3 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup pecan pieces (optional)
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- Mix sweet potatoes, sugar, vanilla, milk and butter. Pour into square baking dish. Then mix flour, pecan (if using) and brown sugar and spoon on top of sweet potato mixture. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
NotesThis recipe came from my grandmother who is now dead. She got it from her lifelong best friend Marie. Nothing compares to this recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Cooking for a Cure
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More