- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 lg cans of Sugary Sams Sweet Potatoes
- 1 small can of crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts
- 1 regular size bag of miniature marshmallows
- Cook your Sweet potatoes with juice of pineapple and juice from the can. Cook until hot.
- Drain juice and reserve 1/4 cup of the juice just in case you need.
- Mash your potatoes , use 1/2 stick of butter while mashing. Add your marshmallows (1/2 bag) during the mashing process and continue to mash until all marshmallows are dissolved.
- Add pineapple and nuts.
- Spread in a round casserole dish and top with remainder marshmallows to cover the top of your sweet potatoes.
- Bake at 350 until the marshmallows are golden brown and puffed up.
NotesAll time favorite for the Holidays! Family Tradition
Submitted by: "Brenda Pagel"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
culinary karmaSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More