- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 lg cans of Sugary Sams Sweet Potatoes
- 1 small can of crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts
- 1 regular size bag of miniature marshmallows
- Cook your Sweet potatoes with juice of pineapple and juice from the can. Cook until hot.
- Drain juice and reserve 1/4 cup of the juice just in case you need.
- Mash your potatoes , use 1/2 stick of butter while mashing. Add your marshmallows (1/2 bag) during the mashing process and continue to mash until all marshmallows are dissolved.
- Add pineapple and nuts.
- Spread in a round casserole dish and top with remainder marshmallows to cover the top of your sweet potatoes.
- Bake at 350 until the marshmallows are golden brown and puffed up.
NotesAll time favorite for the Holidays! Family Tradition
Submitted by: "Brenda Pagel"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More