- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 lg cans of Sugary Sams Sweet Potatoes
- 1 small can of crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts
- 1 regular size bag of miniature marshmallows
- Cook your Sweet potatoes with juice of pineapple and juice from the can. Cook until hot.
- Drain juice and reserve 1/4 cup of the juice just in case you need.
- Mash your potatoes , use 1/2 stick of butter while mashing. Add your marshmallows (1/2 bag) during the mashing process and continue to mash until all marshmallows are dissolved.
- Add pineapple and nuts.
- Spread in a round casserole dish and top with remainder marshmallows to cover the top of your sweet potatoes.
- Bake at 350 until the marshmallows are golden brown and puffed up.
NotesAll time favorite for the Holidays! Family Tradition
Submitted by: "Brenda Pagel"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More