- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 75
- 8 sweet potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup dark caro syrup
- 1 lb light brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 sticks of "REAL" butter
- 1 pound chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup natural honey
- cassarole base
- bake sweet potatoes in oven @ 350 for approx 90 minutes, until soft
- remove when done and let cool.
- peel the peelings from the baked potatoes
- place sweet potatoes in a large mixing bowl
- add 2 eggs
- add caro, maple, and honey
- add one stick of softened butter
- add white sugar.
- beat in stand mixer or hand mixer on medium until well blended and creamy.
- spoon into casserole dish.
- melt 2 sticks of butter on low heat.
- place brown sugar, flour, melted butter and 2/3 of the chopped pecans and mix with a for and make a crumble
- crumble mixture over the potato base. (I sometimes make a double amount of crumble topping for a extra crunchy topping)
- add remaining pecans and 2 cups of mini marshmallows
- bake in oven @ 375 for 30-35 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Cooking for a Cure
A Falcon FeastSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce