- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 75
- 8 sweet potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup dark caro syrup
- 1 lb light brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 sticks of "REAL" butter
- 1 pound chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup natural honey
- cassarole base
- bake sweet potatoes in oven @ 350 for approx 90 minutes, until soft
- remove when done and let cool.
- peel the peelings from the baked potatoes
- place sweet potatoes in a large mixing bowl
- add 2 eggs
- add caro, maple, and honey
- add one stick of softened butter
- add white sugar.
- beat in stand mixer or hand mixer on medium until well blended and creamy.
- spoon into casserole dish.
- melt 2 sticks of butter on low heat.
- place brown sugar, flour, melted butter and 2/3 of the chopped pecans and mix with a for and make a crumble
- crumble mixture over the potato base. (I sometimes make a double amount of crumble topping for a extra crunchy topping)
- add remaining pecans and 2 cups of mini marshmallows
- bake in oven @ 375 for 30-35 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More