- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 sweet potatoes(or yams)
- 1 tsp H2O
- 1 egg yolk
- 1tbsp cornmeal
- 1tsp fresh ginger(minced)
- ½tbsp minced garlic
- ½tsp baking powder
- 1/8tsp salt
- 3tbsp shredded coconut
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into chunks. Place on an plate with the water.
- Cover with microwave-safe plastic wrap and heat it up for 6 minutes.
- Let stand for 3 minutes. Preheat the oven to 350°. Mash the sweet potatoes with a fork. In a food processor or blender, pulse the potatoes with the remaining ingredients, but not the coconut. Make it a course puree.
- Drop 24 dollops of batter on a baking sheet lined with foil. Sprinkle with coconut.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
NotesThese little delights are for the sweet hearted and 100% vegetarian, but everybody will want one. Makes 24.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More