- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes peeled and sliced into 1/2 wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- -Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil
- -Combine spices and oi, then toss the potatoes until well coated.
- -Spread them in a single layer on the baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes, turning once (I did not turn them).
- I combine fat free sour cream with light ranch or fat free ranch dressing for dipping!
NotesYum! I dig these!
I combine fat free sour cream with light ranch or fat free ranch dressing for dipping!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Christmas CookiesSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More