- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes peeled and sliced into 1/2 wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- -Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil
- -Combine spices and oi, then toss the potatoes until well coated.
- -Spread them in a single layer on the baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes, turning once (I did not turn them).
- I combine fat free sour cream with light ranch or fat free ranch dressing for dipping!
NotesYum! I dig these!
I combine fat free sour cream with light ranch or fat free ranch dressing for dipping!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Get Fit With Good Food!
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More