- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for lightly coating
- 6 large sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced like steak fries
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 packet taco seasoning mix
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, drizzle oil over the potatoes and toss to coat. Add salt and taco seasoning mix and toss. Place sweet potato fries in one even layer onto a baking sheet. Keep space between them so they get crispy on all sides. Bake in batches.
- Place into the oven for 10 minutes, then flip them over. Place back in for 10 more minutes. They should be soft on the inside and browned on the outside. Let them cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- * You may substitute baking potatoes for sweet potatoes. However, when placing back into the oven change cooking time to 5 minutes instead of 10.
NotesSweet Potato Fries
Recipe courtesy Kathleen Daelemans/ Foodnetwork.com
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle
Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Jim's Easy Vegetable Green Thai CurrySee More