- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking spray
- 6 sweet potatoes
- 3 Tbs canola oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Peel the sweet potatoes, and cut them into 1⁄2-inch french fries.
- Place potatoes in a large resealable plastic bag, and add oil, salt, and cayenne pepper, if desired. Secure the bag, and shake well until potatoes are coated with oil.
- Arrange potatoes on the baking sheet, and bake for 25 minutes. Turn with a spatula and bake another 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden. Watch carefully, as thinner fries may not take quite as long.
- Transfer fries to a serving platter. Taste, and add a little extra salt, if necessary.
- PER SERVING: 181 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated), 399 mg sodium, 0 mg cholesterol
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More