- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking spray
- 6 sweet potatoes
- 3 Tbs canola oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Peel the sweet potatoes, and cut them into 1⁄2-inch french fries.
- Place potatoes in a large resealable plastic bag, and add oil, salt, and cayenne pepper, if desired. Secure the bag, and shake well until potatoes are coated with oil.
- Arrange potatoes on the baking sheet, and bake for 25 minutes. Turn with a spatula and bake another 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden. Watch carefully, as thinner fries may not take quite as long.
- Transfer fries to a serving platter. Taste, and add a little extra salt, if necessary.
- PER SERVING: 181 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated), 399 mg sodium, 0 mg cholesterol
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More