- Cooking Time:
- Servings: About 24
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/4 cups mashed cooked sweet potatoes
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Sift dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients; add to flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Drop by tablespoons onto hot greased griddle or skillet and fry, turning once, until browned on both sides.
NotesMy aunt passed this recipe along to me. Enjoy!!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRY COOKIES
Tomato & Sweet Pepper SalsaSee More