- Cooking Time:
- Servings: About 24
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/4 cups mashed cooked sweet potatoes
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Sift dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients; add to flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Drop by tablespoons onto hot greased griddle or skillet and fry, turning once, until browned on both sides.
NotesMy aunt passed this recipe along to me. Enjoy!!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More