- Cooking Time:
- Servings: About 24
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/4 cups mashed cooked sweet potatoes
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Sift dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients; add to flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Drop by tablespoons onto hot greased griddle or skillet and fry, turning once, until browned on both sides.
NotesMy aunt passed this recipe along to me. Enjoy!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More