- Cooking Time:
- Servings: About 24
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/4 cups mashed cooked sweet potatoes
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Sift dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients; add to flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Drop by tablespoons onto hot greased griddle or skillet and fry, turning once, until browned on both sides.
NotesMy aunt passed this recipe along to me. Enjoy!!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Fun appetizers and snacks
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More