- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups of canned sweet potatoes (or 2 lbs of fresh) See Note*
- 4 oz (1/2 pkg) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 4 tblsp (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- +pie crust for one crust pie
- *Note: If using fresh sweet potatoes, put them in a dish, poke them a few times with a fork and cover whole dish with plastic wrap. Microwave for 15 min.
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°
- 2. In a large bowl, with mixer, blend potatoes and cream cheese until smooth.
- 3. Add sugar and half-and-half and blend again.
- 4. Add melted butter, eggs and spices and blend.
- 5. Pour into pie shell and bake 1 hour. Cool completely on wire rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
culinary karmaSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More