- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups of canned sweet potatoes (or 2 lbs of fresh) See Note*
- 4 oz (1/2 pkg) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 4 tblsp (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- +pie crust for one crust pie
- *Note: If using fresh sweet potatoes, put them in a dish, poke them a few times with a fork and cover whole dish with plastic wrap. Microwave for 15 min.
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°
- 2. In a large bowl, with mixer, blend potatoes and cream cheese until smooth.
- 3. Add sugar and half-and-half and blend again.
- 4. Add melted butter, eggs and spices and blend.
- 5. Pour into pie shell and bake 1 hour. Cool completely on wire rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More