- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 lb sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- chili powder, salt, pepper, and evoo
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained, 1/2 cup juice reserved
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- juice of 2 limes
- cumin, crushed red pepper, salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 450F. Arrange sweet potato chunks on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spray with evoo, season with salt, pepper, and chili powder, and toss to coat. Roast for 25-30 minutes, until tender when pierced with a fork, stirring occasionally. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Combine roasted sweet potatoes with red pepper, pineapple, coconut, and green onions. Whisk together pineapple juice, lime juice, and season to taste with cumin, crushed red pepper, salt and pepper. Pour over potato mixture and stir gently to combine. Chill before serving.
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More