- Cooking Time: 8-15 (for cube potatoes)
- Servings: 10 - 4 ounce servings
- Preparation Time: 30
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes
- ½ pound bacon
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbs cider vinegar
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- ½ cup celery, diced
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Peel, cube, steam and cool sweet potatoes.
- Cook, cool and crumble bacon.
- Mix mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, maple syrup, vinegar and parsley.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Chill and serve.
Recipes Worth Counter Surfing For - Vizsla Owners Best Loved Recipes
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More