Sweet Potato and Crumbled Chorizo Appetizer
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
• 16 Cracked Pepper and Olive Oil Triscuit crackers
• 1 chorizo sausage, cashing removed
• 1/2 sweet potato, skinned and grated
• 1/4 cup hazelnuts, toasted
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 sprig fresh rosemary
1. Heat olive oil in a skillet on medium heat and sauté sweet potato and crumbled chorizo sausage for 5 minutes or until sausage is fully cooked.
2. Mix all ingredients into a bowl. Top each cracker with mixture and garnish with hazelnuts and a pinch of fresh rosemary.