- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY'S 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- BEAT cream cheese and pumpkin in large mixer bowl until smooth.
- Add sugar, cinnamon and ginger; mix thoroughly.
- Cover; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve with sliced fruit, bite-size cinnamon graham crackers, gingersnap cookies, toasted mini-bagels, toast slices, muffins and/or English muffins.
NotesI LOVE THIS RECIPE! We use Shortbread Cookies and Apple Slices for dipping! Its a Libbys Recipe and we adore it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More