- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. soft cream cheese
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- Beat cream cheese until creamy and smooth
- add pumpkin, milk, vanilla and spices, mix well.
- Stir in pecans.
- Spoon into a bowl or hollowed out small pumpkin.
- Keep chilled until serving. Makes 2 cups
NotesI have no idea where I found this recipe. It sounded good, so I have had it in my email inbox ready to be made. I thought I'd better share it, so I won't lose it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More