- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup GOOD red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2-3 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 carrot, shredded into fine julienne
- 1/2 cup peanuts, chopped
- Boil sugar and water in small sauce pan until reduced by 1/3 to 1/2 and the sugar is dissolved - 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in vinegar, fish sauce and chili pepper flakes.
- Chill and just before serving, garnish with carrots and peanuts.
- Great dip for spring rolls or fried tofu!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More