- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Store brand Strawberry, Lime and Orange Sorbet
- 2 Liters of Ginger Ale
- Large punch bowl & deep-welled laddle
- Make sure you scoop the sorbet first, then pour the ginger ale, otherwise you're going to splash the soda everywhere!
- Place in freezer for up to 15 minutes before serving time
- Additional toppings: Marichino cherrys
NotesI enjoy making this hit drink! It's not only sweet to the taste but it's the easiest drink ever and it's easy on those who are lactose intolerant because it's sorbet!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More