- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Store brand Strawberry, Lime and Orange Sorbet
- 2 Liters of Ginger Ale
- Large punch bowl & deep-welled laddle
- Make sure you scoop the sorbet first, then pour the ginger ale, otherwise you're going to splash the soda everywhere!
- Place in freezer for up to 15 minutes before serving time
- Additional toppings: Marichino cherrys
NotesI enjoy making this hit drink! It's not only sweet to the taste but it's the easiest drink ever and it's easy on those who are lactose intolerant because it's sorbet!
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Clean banana oatmeal cookies
Spaghetti CupcakesSee More