- Cooking Time: 10 for bacon
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
BackstoryFor a nice southwestern broccoli salad with a kick... just right for a picnic.
- 2 LArge Broccoli heads
- 4 strips of bacon cooked and chopped (I use turkey bacon cooked with black pepper)
- 3 scallions chopped
- 1 cup peppered monterey Jack Cheese Shredded
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- Remove florets from broccoli and break into smaller bite size pieces
- Add crumbled bacon, scallions, cheese.
- Blend with whisk mayo, sugar and vinegar. Pour over broccoli and chill.