- Cooking Time: 10 for bacon
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 LArge Broccoli heads
- 4 strips of bacon cooked and chopped (I use turkey bacon cooked with black pepper)
- 3 scallions chopped
- 1 cup peppered monterey Jack Cheese Shredded
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- Remove florets from broccoli and break into smaller bite size pieces
- Add crumbled bacon, scallions, cheese.
- Blend with whisk mayo, sugar and vinegar. Pour over broccoli and chill.
NotesFor a nice southwestern broccoli salad with a kick... just right for a picnic.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More