SWEET STICKY COCONUT RICE - A TODDLER BREAKFAST
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup glutinous rice
- 1 cup coconut milk (or lite coconut milk)
- 2 tbsp sugar (or other sweetener)
- 1 banana
- Soak rice in water, covered, overnight.
- Drain rice and put into a pot. Add one cup water and bring to a boil.
- Cover and let cook over low heat until all the liquid is soaked up and the rice is very tender. (Approx. 20 minutes)
- Stir 2 tbsp of coconut milk into rice. At this time you can also add a little food coloring fun extra toddler fun!
- In seperate pan, pour the rest of the coconut milk and add the suger. Let simmer. (Approx. 5 mins) Add the same color food coloring here.
- Cut your banana into slices
- Put sticky rice and banana slices into bowls and pour the sweetened milk over it
- (try other fruits!)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More