- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup glutinous rice
- 1 cup coconut milk (or lite coconut milk)
- 2 tbsp sugar (or other sweetener)
- 1 banana
- Soak rice in water, covered, overnight.
- Drain rice and put into a pot. Add one cup water and bring to a boil.
- Cover and let cook over low heat until all the liquid is soaked up and the rice is very tender. (Approx. 20 minutes)
- Stir 2 tbsp of coconut milk into rice. At this time you can also add a little food coloring fun extra toddler fun!
- In seperate pan, pour the rest of the coconut milk and add the suger. Let simmer. (Approx. 5 mins) Add the same color food coloring here.
- Cut your banana into slices
- Put sticky rice and banana slices into bowls and pour the sweetened milk over it
- (try other fruits!)
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Fueling a Firehouse
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More