- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- Place strawberries in a saucepan and mash slightly with potato masher.
- Remove about 1/4 cup of the strawberries’ juice; mix with cornstarch in a small bowl until smooth and set aside.
- Add the sugar to the berries and let sit for thirty minutes.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Stir in the cornstarch mixture and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.
- Serve over ice cream.
- Makes about 2 cups.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More