- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- # 1 tablespoon sugar
- # 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- # 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- # 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1. Set oven to broil.
- 2. In a mixing bowl, blend ricotta cheese, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla.
- 3. Spread about 2 tablespoons of ricotta mixture down center of each tortilla.
- 4. Fold ends of each tortilla in and roll up like a burrito.
- 5. Place on a cookie sheet and broil for approximately 1 minute.
- 6. Serve Warm
- ** photo by boomette1 @ flickr.
NotesRECIPE BY: Happy Hippie, recipezaar.com
"Another of my favorites from the little book "Low Fat Mexican Recipes." This is a really nice treat the kids'll love."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
50 Shades of Taste
Foodie BabySee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More