SWEET ZUCCHINI APPLE BREAD
- Cooking Time: 50-55
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 65
- 4 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups shredded zucchini bread
- 1 cup shredded apples
- 1 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine first 6 ingredients and set aside.
- Combine eggs, oil, sugars, and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat until well blended. Stir in zucchini, apples, and nuts. Add to dry ingredients; stir until moistened.
- Add into greased and floured loaf pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 55 minutes.
NotesI Remember This Bread From My Childhood. the smell of this bread is something you will not forget.Wonderful zucchini recipe - the use of apples was wonderful! you can double the apples and reduce sugar and oil.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More