SWEET AND SALTY MARBLED CHOCOLATE CANDY
- Cooking Time: 2-5 minutes
- Servings: Varies
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 3 Ghiradelli semi-sweet chocolate baking bars
- 3 Ghiradelli white chocolate baking bars
- 1 1/2 TBS kosher salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Break chocolate bars into individual squares
- Arrange chocolate squares on a wax paper lined baking sheet in a checkerboard fashion, 4 across x 8 down (there will be a couple of squares left over)
- Turn off oven and place baking sheet with chocolate on middle rack in oven.
- Leave chocolate in oven 2-5 minutes, or until soft
- Remove chocolate from oven and using a toothpick or wooden skewer, immediately swirl the 2 chocolates together creating a marble effect.
- Sprinkle salt evenly over swirled chocolate
- Sprinkle nuts evenly over chocolate, pressing slightly to set.
- Cool and break into pieces.
NotesThis recipe is a variation on one I received from a client several years ago. Another very simple recipe, yet very impressive. Makes a great holiday or hostess gift.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More