SWEET AND SAVORY ENDIVE COOKIE BITES
Sweet and Savory Endive Cookie Bites
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/3 cup goat cheese crumbles
- 2 Dulce de Leche Girl Scout Cookies, coarsely crushed
- 2 slices crisp bacon, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 16 endive leaves (about 2 heads)
In a small saucepan, combine the vinegar, orange juice and honey. Bring to a boil and cook until the mixture is reduced to 3 tablespoons, about 5 minutes; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine the goat cheese, cookie crumbles, bacon and cranberries. Carefully fill each of the endive leaves with the cheese mixture. Drizzle the balsamic reduction evenly over the endive. Serve immediately.