- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke flavoring
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; mix well. Spread out on a cookie sheet for about 2 to 3 hours. To use, rub into meat and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight. Cook as desired.
- Keep in covered container for about 1 month, makes about 2 1/2 cups.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More