- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke flavoring
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; mix well. Spread out on a cookie sheet for about 2 to 3 hours. To use, rub into meat and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight. Cook as desired.
- Keep in covered container for about 1 month, makes about 2 1/2 cups.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Ro-tel Rice Casserole
herby lamb chops with roast vegetablesSee More