- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp minced onions or dried onions
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 2 tsp chili powder
- Mix all ingredients in a 2-quart saucepan.
- Stir on medium-low heat until all ingredients are combined and the flavors start to blend.
- Remove from heat and use or store in Ball jar, refrigerated.
NotesI use this recipe when I make crock pot pulled pork. One batch goes in with the pork to soak into the meat, and the other batch goes onto the meat afterwards.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More