- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 can pineapple chunks in juice (drain and save 1/3 c. juice)
- 1 Tbsp. corn starch
- 3 Tbsp. vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- green bell pepper, sliced
- onion, sliced
- 1 carrot, coarsely shredded
- Cut chicken breast into 1-inch cubes.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil over medium high heat.
- Add chicken. Cook approximately 5 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
- While chicken is cooking, combine pineapple juice, corn starch, vinegar and brown sugar in small bowl. Set aside.
- Add pepper, onion, and shredded carrot to skillet. Cook approximately 3 minutes.
- Add juice mixture to skillet and cook about 1 minute, or until it begins to thicken.
- Add pineapple. Cook approximately another minute.
- Serve over rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Italy or BustSee More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More