- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 can pineapple chunks in juice (drain and save 1/3 c. juice)
- 1 Tbsp. corn starch
- 3 Tbsp. vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- green bell pepper, sliced
- onion, sliced
- 1 carrot, coarsely shredded
- Cut chicken breast into 1-inch cubes.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil over medium high heat.
- Add chicken. Cook approximately 5 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
- While chicken is cooking, combine pineapple juice, corn starch, vinegar and brown sugar in small bowl. Set aside.
- Add pepper, onion, and shredded carrot to skillet. Cook approximately 3 minutes.
- Add juice mixture to skillet and cook about 1 minute, or until it begins to thicken.
- Add pineapple. Cook approximately another minute.
- Serve over rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More