- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 hard boiled eggs
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon mayonaise
- 5 teaspoons sugar
- 5 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Paprika and minced fresh parsley
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and set whites aside.
- In a small bowl, mash yolks with a fork.
- Add the mayonaise, sugar, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Stuff into egg whites.
- Garnish with paprika and parsley.
NotesThis puts a little twist on the traditional deviled eggs!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Lau Family Recipes
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More