- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 hard boiled eggs
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon mayonaise
- 5 teaspoons sugar
- 5 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Paprika and minced fresh parsley
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and set whites aside.
- In a small bowl, mash yolks with a fork.
- Add the mayonaise, sugar, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Stuff into egg whites.
- Garnish with paprika and parsley.
NotesThis puts a little twist on the traditional deviled eggs!!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More