- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 pork chops, 3/4" thick
- 2 tbls flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbls oil
- 1 can (4oz) mushrooms
- 2 tbls molasses
- 2 tbls vinegar
- 2 tbls soy sauce
- 1 green pepper (cut into strips)
- 1 medium onion (sliced thin)
- Dredge chops in flour mixed with salt
- Brown chops on both sides in oil
- Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid. Add enough water to make 1 cup.
- Mix all other ingredients and place in skillet with the chops.
- Cover and simmer about 45 minutes or until tender.
- Serve with rice
NotesI got this recipe at my Bridal Shower from a friend of the family.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More