- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 pork chops, 3/4" thick
- 2 tbls flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbls oil
- 1 can (4oz) mushrooms
- 2 tbls molasses
- 2 tbls vinegar
- 2 tbls soy sauce
- 1 green pepper (cut into strips)
- 1 medium onion (sliced thin)
- Dredge chops in flour mixed with salt
- Brown chops on both sides in oil
- Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid. Add enough water to make 1 cup.
- Mix all other ingredients and place in skillet with the chops.
- Cover and simmer about 45 minutes or until tender.
- Serve with rice
NotesI got this recipe at my Bridal Shower from a friend of the family.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Naked Macaron
Special SmoothiesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More