- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 pork chops, 3/4" thick
- 2 tbls flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbls oil
- 1 can (4oz) mushrooms
- 2 tbls molasses
- 2 tbls vinegar
- 2 tbls soy sauce
- 1 green pepper (cut into strips)
- 1 medium onion (sliced thin)
- Dredge chops in flour mixed with salt
- Brown chops on both sides in oil
- Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid. Add enough water to make 1 cup.
- Mix all other ingredients and place in skillet with the chops.
- Cover and simmer about 45 minutes or until tender.
- Serve with rice
NotesI got this recipe at my Bridal Shower from a friend of the family.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More