- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups ketchup
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- Black pepper (about 2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- In a saucepot, mix all ingredients together. Cook on high heat. Keep your eye on it. Do not walk away.
- Cook for 2 minutes and stir. After 3 to 4 minutes, take it off the heat and mix for 2 minutes.
- Use it same day or keep in the refrigerator for about 2 to 3 weeks at the maximum.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More