- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 3 tbsp firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp cornstarch dissolved in 2 tsp water
- Combine juice, vinegar, brown sugar, and ketchup in small pan.
- Bring to simmer over medium heat.
- Add cornstarch solution and cook, stirring, until sauce boils and thickens.
- Let cool before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
MidLife Road Trip's
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More