- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 3 tbsp firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp cornstarch dissolved in 2 tsp water
- Combine juice, vinegar, brown sugar, and ketchup in small pan.
- Bring to simmer over medium heat.
- Add cornstarch solution and cook, stirring, until sauce boils and thickens.
- Let cool before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More