- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 3 tbsp firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp cornstarch dissolved in 2 tsp water
- Combine juice, vinegar, brown sugar, and ketchup in small pan.
- Bring to simmer over medium heat.
- Add cornstarch solution and cook, stirring, until sauce boils and thickens.
- Let cool before serving.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Jean’s Recipe File
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More