- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. of ground turkey or lean ground beef
- 1 cup of diced onion
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 can of corn
- 1 can of lima beans
- 1 can of Busch's hot chili beans
- 1 can of refried beans
- 1 can of pork n beans
- 2 cans of Rotel
- Brown the meat and onion together in a pot. When meat is brown, drain the grease and return to pot. Next add 1 package of taco seasoning. Mix together well. Then dump in all the canned items. Stir well and turn heat to medium. Add brown sugar to the mixture. Stir everything well and let it simmer for minimum 30 minutes (the longer the better). Do a taste test and add more sugar or taco seasoning depending on what your family likes.
- This is a very unusual chili recipe than what I'm used too, but everyone at my house loves it. Enjoy!
- Makes about 2 gallons of chili.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More