- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- 1 14 oz jar orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons water
- chipotle in adobo sauce
- You can make this as spicy as you like. We like things pretty hot around here, so I use the whole pepper and seeds. If you want mild remove your seeds and start with 1/2 of the pepper. You can always add more.
- Heat up the marmalade and water in small pan.
- Add 1 chipotle and 1 tablespoon of the adobo sauce.
- Heat on low for 5 to 10 minutes, this allows the flavors to get acquainted and marry :)
- I don't like the big pieces of orange peel so I chop mine a little before I heat it up.
- Tip: Store unused chipotle in adobo in a baggie in the freezer. When you need some just cut off a piece. Pretty nifty...huh?
NotesI love Chili's sauce on their chicken crisper tacos so much I made up my own. We eat this on everything...egg rolls, barbecue tacos, chicken and even biscuits!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More