- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- 1 14 oz jar orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons water
- chipotle in adobo sauce
- You can make this as spicy as you like. We like things pretty hot around here, so I use the whole pepper and seeds. If you want mild remove your seeds and start with 1/2 of the pepper. You can always add more.
- Heat up the marmalade and water in small pan.
- Add 1 chipotle and 1 tablespoon of the adobo sauce.
- Heat on low for 5 to 10 minutes, this allows the flavors to get acquainted and marry :)
- I don't like the big pieces of orange peel so I chop mine a little before I heat it up.
- Tip: Store unused chipotle in adobo in a baggie in the freezer. When you need some just cut off a piece. Pretty nifty...huh?
NotesI love Chili's sauce on their chicken crisper tacos so much I made up my own. We eat this on everything...egg rolls, barbecue tacos, chicken and even biscuits!!
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
A Falcon Feast
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli FamilySee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More