- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- Dash salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper. Place on a rack in a foil-lined broiler pan. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 5 minutes.
- Combine the remaining ingredients. Turn chops; spread with brown sugar mixture. Broil 5-8 minutes longer or until juices run clear.
NotesThis recipe is easily doubled or tripled. Be careful if you are using thin cut pork chops for this recipe. They broil quickly! The foil is a must for a quick clean up. From TOH Cooking for 2.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More