SWEET AND SPICY PORK CHOPS
- Servings: 2
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- Dash salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper. Place on a rack in a foil-lined broiler pan. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 5 minutes.
Combine the remaining ingredients. Turn chops; spread with brown sugar mixture. Broil 5-8 minutes longer or until juices run clear.