- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cut up chicken (or a package of legs or thighs) - bone in
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 TBS ketchup
- 1 cup honey
- 1 clove minced garlic
- s&p to taste
- Preheat oven to 375
- Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Put everything else in a bowl and wisk together. Pour over chicken
- Bake for one hour, or until sauce is caramelized.
- A couple of time during cooking, spoon some of the sauce over the chicken.
NotesI have been making this for a couple of years - I originally got the recipe from allrecipes.com. It's very popular with my children - but kind of messy. I make mine with thighs or legs b/c everyone in my house prefers the dark meat.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Nanci's World Famous Cannoli
Grilled Veggie Pasta Salad
Cinnamon Red Hot PicklesSee More