- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cut up chicken (or a package of legs or thighs) - bone in
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 TBS ketchup
- 1 cup honey
- 1 clove minced garlic
- s&p to taste
- Preheat oven to 375
- Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Put everything else in a bowl and wisk together. Pour over chicken
- Bake for one hour, or until sauce is caramelized.
- A couple of time during cooking, spoon some of the sauce over the chicken.
NotesI have been making this for a couple of years - I originally got the recipe from allrecipes.com. It's very popular with my children - but kind of messy. I make mine with thighs or legs b/c everyone in my house prefers the dark meat.