- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cut up chicken (or a package of legs or thighs) - bone in
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 TBS ketchup
- 1 cup honey
- 1 clove minced garlic
- s&p to taste
- Preheat oven to 375
- Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Put everything else in a bowl and wisk together. Pour over chicken
- Bake for one hour, or until sauce is caramelized.
- A couple of time during cooking, spoon some of the sauce over the chicken.
NotesI have been making this for a couple of years - I originally got the recipe from allrecipes.com. It's very popular with my children - but kind of messy. I make mine with thighs or legs b/c everyone in my house prefers the dark meat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More