- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (12 ounces) Corn Chex
- 1 package (10 ounces) Cheerios
- 1 package (10 ounces) Honey-comb cereal
- 1 package (10 ounces) pretzel sticks, broken
- 1-3/4 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 1-1/4 cups butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- In a large bowl, combine cereal and pretzels.
- In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a large roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 275° for 1-1/4 hours or until crispy, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool. Store in an airtight container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More