- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (12 ounces) Corn Chex
- 1 package (10 ounces) Cheerios
- 1 package (10 ounces) Honey-comb cereal
- 1 package (10 ounces) pretzel sticks, broken
- 1-3/4 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 1-1/4 cups butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- In a large bowl, combine cereal and pretzels.
- In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a large roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 275° for 1-1/4 hours or until crispy, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool. Store in an airtight container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More